Thursday, June 13, 2013

Spring Angel incoming this weekend

I know, I know... The blog has been awkwardly silent lately. Well, everything happens for a reason!


The Spring Angel is taking place this weekend in Moscow. I have been preparing some miniatures for this important event, which for me is rival to Crystal Brush but in the other side of the world.

Check out categories:
  • Fantasy – SteamPunk 28-35 mm.
  • Sci-Fi 28-35 mm.
  • Monster.
  • Sci-Fi Vehicle.
  • Unit.
  • Open.

If everything goes well I might be entering some of them! I can't tell you which ones because I'm not entirely sure yet, last time adjustments might be in motion... but I'm very happy and confident I will have some new stuff to show all of you very soon!


So expect tons of photos when I return, and also, if you happen to be attending the contest, please feel free to come talk! I will also be doing a painting demonstration, so I will be waiting to meet all of you there.

No comments: