Monday, April 29, 2013

A change of colours

This September (2013), Volomir's Blog will be 5 years old! I have many things in mind to celebrate this really important birthday. Some of them are already prepared even though there are still a few more months until September.


One of the things that I was going to do, as part of the glorious festivities, is change the appearance of the Blog. The current one, with the Last Stand of the Crimson Fists background banner, and the current blue colours, has been in place for more than 3 years now, and I believe it looked a little bit old-fashioned as of now.


However, September is still a long way to go and the look&feel changes are already prepared! And I simply can't wait to show it off! So, instead of waiting until September, I've decided to buy the Blog an early Happy Birthday gift and update it... TODAY!

Say goodbye to the old dark blue colours...

And join me in welcoming the new yellow colours! Hello Mosin!



You'll see Mosin the cat and his legendary garbage can in even more places than before. I'm loving that "Raspura Oscura" yellow. More and more changes incoming!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yellow! :D

Unknown said...

That's such a cute emblem. Happy early 5th birthday!